Day

December 27, 2019
The 0% Game Let’s try a game. You know those parents who focus on how much less than 100% their kids got? As in, “If you get 90% on your math test, what happened to the other 10%?” They start from 100% (i.e. perfect) and work backwards. So everything is always less than 100%. Let’s try an Opposite Day:...
Read More