You’ll hear us use the following words a lot in 4D Coaching:
4D Coaching is about trying stuff, taking risks, and seeing what happens.
Think of this as a giant experiment or game.
You can’t know for sure what works for you unless you play around with it.
You test something, gather data, and adjust as needed.
And of course, you have fun as much as possible.
So let’s try a game.
Life — and improving your health, fitness, and nutrition — is about trade-offs.
In order to say “yes” to something, we have to say “no” to something else. And vice versa.
- Saying “yes” to an extra 30 minutes of sleep might mean saying “no” to a half-hour of late-night television.
- Saying “yes” to a daily exercise session might mean saying “no” to an hour of Facebook.
- Saying “yes” to some of the specific nutrition habits we give you in 4D Coaching might mean saying “no” to following some other “diet guru” advice.
- Saying “yes” to “one day at a time” might mean saying no to “wondering and worrying” about the future.
What are you willing to trade?
You only have limited time, resources, energy, and brain space.
What are you prepared to trade off to get leaner, fitter, and/or healthier?
- What are you prepared to say “yes” to?
- What are you prepared to say “no” to?
- Out of all the things you want to accomplish, which do you want to do first?
- What will you have to stop doing in order to start doing PN Coaching wholeheartedly?
There are no right or wrong answers.
Just choices and compromises.
It’s your call. YOU decide.
What’s YOUR deal?
So today, think about what “deals” you’re realistically and honestly willing to make over the following year to achieve your goals and come back to us with your answers.